Collagen Bounty Bars
Posted March 2022
So, what is a bounty bar? A soft, sweet and delicious coconut filling, covered in a layer of chocolate... If you're a coconut lover, these scrumptious Collagen Bounty Bars are JUST the snack for you!
Not only have we created a gluten free, keto friendly, healthy version of the much loved bounty bars, but they also carry benefits for your hair, skin, nails and joints. How is this possible? COLLAGEN!
Gluten Free | Keto Friendly
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 12)
200g Desiccated Coconut
¾ cup Coconut Milk Flesh (full fat)
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
1 1/2 Cup Choc Chips
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
* Night Before Prep: Make sure to chill the coconut can in the fridge overnight! You only want the thick part.
- To a bowl add the coconut, collagen and maple syrup. Scoop out the thick coconut cream from the chilled coconut can. Transfer to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into small logs and arrange them onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour in the fridge, or in the freezer for 10-15 min.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Once melted allow to cool slightly.
- Dip each bounty bar into the melted chocolate and arrange on a parchment paper lined tray. Allow your bounty bars to set. Enjoy!