Salmon Rice Bowl
Posted December 2023
Introducing our delightful 10-Minute Salmon Rice Bowl – the perfect solution for a quick and nutritious meal! This bowl not only boasts quick and effortless preparation but also aligns with your weight loss goals. Paired with our best-selling Strawberry Watermelon Collagen, it's also a beauty boost to your skin, hair and nails!
Gluten Free | Meal Prep Friendly | 10-Minute Recipe
1 x 150g salmon fillet
3/4 cup cooked rice
1 small Lebanese cucumber, sliced
1/4 avocado, chopped
1/4 cup kimchi
1-2 teaspoons furikake seasoning
2 tbsp mayo
2 tsp sriracha sauce
1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
2 scoops strawberry watermelon collagen + cold water
- Heat a small pan over medium heat with a little olive oil; season the salmon with salt and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Flake it with a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix together the spicy dressing until well combined.
- Add the collagen to a glass with cold water and stir to dissolve.
- To serve, add the rice to a bowl, top it with the kimchi, cucumber, flaked salmon, avocado, drizzle the dressing over it, and sprinkle with furikake seasoning.
- Serve with the strawberry-watermelon collagen drink on the side.