Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
Posted November 2023
A gluten-free, no-added-sugar, high-protein adventure that's not just a meal; it's a flavour fiesta. Imagine a symphony of textures and tastes: succulent chicken, gluten-free noodles, and a vibrant medley of veggies, all dancing in an Asian-inspired dressing that's the definition of umami bliss. This recipe is not just a nod to health-conscious eating; it's a celebration of the joy that comes with every delicious, guilt-free slurp. Get ready to chop, toss, and slurp your way to a bowlful of happiness!
Gluten Free | NO Added Sugar | HIGH Protein
1 skinless chicken breast
2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
90g 100% buckwheat soba noodles/ vermicelli noodles
2 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp sugar free sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
Juice of 1 lime
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 scoop Unflavoured Collagen
4 cups shredded coleslaw mix
1 cucumber, sliced
1/4 cup coriander
2 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Slice the chicken breast into 3 strips. Place them in a bowl and coat them with tamari and garlic.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Spray it with olive oil and cook the chicken pieces on both sides until browned and completely cooked through. Slice and set aside in the pan with the juices.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Divide the coleslaw, cucumber, noodles, and coriander between 2 bowls. Top with the sliced chicken, dressing, and crushed peanuts.