Gluten Free Choc-Coconut Collagen Bites
Posted April 2021
We've combined two of our favourite ingredients to create this mouth-watering, gluten free dessert: Collagen & Chocolate.
Not only are they absolutely delicious, but this healthy recipe is one you can indulge in without the guilt. These dairy free, gluten free bites can be enjoyed on their own or alongside a hot cup of collagen coffee.
1 cup Finely Desiccated Coconut
1/2 cup Almond Meal
1/4 cup Golden Monk fruit Sweetener or Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Dark Choc Chips
2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop or bakers mould, firmly pack mixture with your fingers into the scoop/mould - slide it out on the parchment lined tray.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare your chocolate drizzle - melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan until smooth and glossy.
- When your chocolate coconut bites are ready to serve (best served warm) drizzle over the chocolate topping. Enjoy!