Choc-Strawberry Yoghurt Clusters
Posted September 2023
Get ready to elevate your snacking game with this viral sensation – our 5-ingredient, no-bake Strawberry Glow Clusters! These bite-sized delights are not just a treat for your taste buds but also a feast for your eyes, thanks to the vibrant strawberries. With no added sugar and just a handful of simple ingredients, this recipe is a game-changer. Imagine the sweet-tart flavour of fresh strawberries meeting the creamy goodness of Greek or coconut yogurt, all infused with the magic of strawberry milkshake Glow Shakes. But that's not all – we're taking things up a notch with a generous coating of dark chocolate chips and a hint of coconut oil. The result? A snack that's as Instagram-worthy as it is delicious. Plus, they're incredibly easy to make!
ONLY 5 Ingredients | NO-Bake | NO Added Sugar | Viral Recipe
500g fresh strawberries, chopped
1 cup plain greek or coconut yoghurt
1 scoop Strawberry Milkshake Glow Shakes
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet or tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped strawberries, yoghurt and strawberry glow shakes powder.
- Using a spoon or a small cookie scoop, spoon the mixture onto the prepared baking tray, spacing them out evenly.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 1 hour to allow the yogurt clusters to firm up.
- With 10 minutes left, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments, until smooth and fully melted
- Remove the clusters from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each cluster into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Working quickly, repeat until all clusters are coated in chocolate.
- Return the tray to the freezer for another 15-20 minutes then enjoy!