Collagen Blueberry Donuts
Posted October 2023
Prepare to fall in love with breakfast all over again! Our Blueberry Collagen Donuts are a game-changer in the world of healthy indulgence. Not only are they gluten-free and low in sugar, but they're also baked to perfection, so you can savour every guilt-free bite. These delightful donuts are about to become your new morning obsession.
Gluten Free | Low Sugar | Baked NOT Fried
1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
2 scoops Unflavoured Collagen Powder
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
1 large ripe banana, mashed
1 large egg
1/2 cup of milk of choice
1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 scoop Vanilla Milkshake Glow Shakes
4-6 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease a donut pan with oil.
- Add everything except the blueberries to a large bowl and stir to form a batter.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide among the donut pans and bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool, then flip out onto a cooling rack.
- Mix the glow powder and milk to form a glaze.
- Dip the top of each donut in the glaze, then return to the rack for excess to drip off. Glaze before eating.*