Halloween Collagen Jelly Slice
Posted October 2023
Get into the Halloween spirit with our collagen-infused Jelly Slice, a delightfully spooky treat that's as nutritious as it is fun! The base, crafted from crushed Weetbix biscuits and milk, provides a fibre-rich foundation. Topped with a layer of creamy yogurt and a sprinkle of sliced grapes, it offers a burst of vitamins and antioxidants. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this spooktacular collagen Jelly Slice!
Gluten Free | NO Bake | No Added Sugar
1/4 cup Purple Grape Collagen
2 tbsp gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 cup ice cold water
5 gluten free Weetbix
1/2 cup milk of choice
200g protein vanilla yoghurt
1/2 cup sliced grapes
Candy eyeballs + sliced grapes, to garnish
- Grease and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk Purple Grape Collagen and gelatin with boiling water until dissolved. Whisk in the cold water and set aside.
- Crush the Weetbix biscuits in a container or bowl. Add your choice of milk, mix well, and press the mixture into the tin to create a thin base layer.
- Spread an even layer of yogurt on top of the base and add the sliced grapes.
- Pour the liquid jelly over the top, then carefully place the tin in the fridge overnight to allow it to set.
- Afterward, cut it into squares and garnish with edible eyeballs. Enjoy!