Healthy Lamington Bliss Balls
Posted December 2022
Spruce up your Summer Christmas party with these delicious, no bake Lamington Collagen Balls! A gluten FREE recipe you can take anywhere. These raw, grain free protein balls are perfect for an easy morning snack, in between meals, or for your post dinner sweet cravings... without all the sugar.
No bake | Raw | Gluten Free | Grain Free
2 cups almond meal
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
2 scoops Unflavoured Pure Collagen
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup/30g dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup coconut milk (from a carton)
Extra desiccated coconut, to roll
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the raspberries with about ¼ cup cold water to help form a dough-like consistency.
- Divide the mixture into 10 even sized balls.
- Use your finger to make a hole in the centre of each ball and press in a whole raspberry. Reform the ball with your fingers to cover the raspberry then place on a plate or tray and set aside in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments stirring in between. Once runny slowly add the coconut milk and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate ganache then roll in the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set than enjoy.